top 10 :: you might have just had a baby if…
1. Your daily shower looks a whole lot more like a sponge bath with one of your kids wet wipes (think camping).
2. You are so delirious that you almost fed your two week-old a strawberry.
3. You eat lunch at 8 PM.
4. You start a load of laundry on a Monday and hope it will be folded by Friday. Fingers crossed!
5. You set crazy, unrealistic goals for yourself like, going to the bathroom or sitting down.
6. You are so tired that it takes you ten minutes to realize that the reason your blender won’t work is because you are plugging it in to your Food Processor.
7. You sleep in your clothes just to eliminate steps in the morning.
8. You find a cheese cracker in your bra that your toddler happened to drop while carrying him and you think, “Yay, Lunch!”
9. You mistake your newborn child’s ear for his mouth in the middle of the night and can’t for the life of you figure out why the pacifier won’t fit.
10. You get just one glimpse of your baby’s smiles, and in that moment, you feel far more gratitude than exhaustion.
Alright, moms, what did I leave out?!