I don’t know about you, but I have this little tendency in my personality to err on the side of skepticism when someone is trying to sell me something. And at the same time, I prefer- no I love, recommendations from people I know. It doesn’t matter what they are recommending, as long as it’s from a trusted friend and a true help to me- I’m all ears!
Turns out, while Meg was on bed-rest with twins, an older woman in our church came over to clean her kitchen (with Norwex products) as a way to bless her while she rested. I remember her telling me that when she walked into her kitchen (she didn’t obey bed-rest very well) after her friend left “…it sparkled!”
Being the cleaning product connoisseur that I am (and wanting to pursue a more simplified, “green” way of cleaning my home), Norwex products seemed right up my alley. And when Meg started cleaning my kitchen one evening after book club, I was sold. (And my kitchen, too, began to sparkle!)
Since then, I have been using the following Norwex products and have been more than pleased (So pleased that I actually get excited when my boys offer me a new cleaning challenge!). They are truly fantastic, simple, effective, easy to use, and safe cleaning products. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
- Envirocloth– I have two of these, one for my bathroom and one for the rest of my house. They are outstanding!
- Window cloth– one of my favorite products, works amazingly in conjunction with the Envirocloth.
- Dusting Mitt– Sam and I fight over who gets to use this one, I think I might just need to purchase him his own set.
- Dryer Balls– the cheapest way to get new towels, use dryer balls! My towels, rugs, clothes, etc. come out of the dryer looking and feeling brand new. They cut down on drying time, too!
- Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent– just one tablespoon of this detergent goes such a long way. I have been so impressed by how well this detergent gets out the worst stains- especially food stains on the boys clothes.
I’ve wanted to blog about these cleaning products for some time now (in case any of my readers would be interested as well), but I’m glad I waited. This month, Meg is celebrating her one-year anniversary with Norwex and is offering a free give-away on her blog.
And if you’ve never tried Norwex before, Megan is offering a special giveaway just for you! Just leave a comment (by March 14th) on this blog post telling her that you’d like a chance to win some great green-cleaning products – (and when you leave a comment, tell her that I sent you!…maybe that will butter her up and she’ll be inspired to give me the Norwex mop I’ve been wanting!)
If you don’t win in the give-away, but are still interested in trying out some Norwex cleaning products (or giving some away as a bridal shower or house-warming gift), you can also order directly from Megan’s Norwex website. And if you do, let me know what I should try. Like I said, I love a good recommendation from a friend!
If you are interested in finding out more about Norwex products, here are some helpful links: